Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Holiday Photos

Here are some 2010 Christmas favorites... this year was especially wonderful because I was off work for Christmas and Ethan was home with us!

Picking out our Christmas tree...



Addison the night before Christmas...



Ethan wrote several lists for Santa this year... this list included a wii, xbox 360 and playstation... however on Christmas Day he did say his favorite present was his new "skinny jeans", Tony Hawk shirt and Vans... my stylish little guy. Ethan was not sure if he was on the nice list the night before Christmas, he said "I better make cookies for Santa just in case..."



Peaceful house in the wee hours of Christmas morning...



Family Photo at Mom and Dad's house...



Love this photo of me with my Grandparents...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love all of the photos!! So sweet!