Monday, March 22, 2010

Marine World

After taking a break last year, I decided to get season's passes again this year to Marine World. We went on opening day and had a blast. We plan on a return visit or two over Ethan's spring break next week. I knew Ethan would love it but I was a little worried how Addison would do... you can probably tell from the photos that she did just great... at one point she even laid back in her stroller and took about an hour nap.



I am so looking forward to a month off... yes, that's right, I work this week and then I am off work for one month!!! I am looking forward to a little relaxing with my family. I want to work in Ethan's class, catch up on Addison's baby book, take walks to the park, read stories every night, pull out the video camera, enjoy Ron's BBQing and maybe even get some rest...

1 comment:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Yay for a month off! I have been toying with the idea of getting season passes... mayyyybe I'll do it! Scar loves watching people. She can't ride anything, but I think she would love it...