Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Bjorn no more!!!

Love this picture of my Ethan and Addison...


Notice the couches in the background are pushed together... this keeps Addison in a confined area...


This is a picture of Addison and I playing while Ethan was at t-ball practice... Addison loved the swing ~ she was all giggles. I like this picture a lot but it will be my last ever wearing a baby bjorn. I carried Addison in it for a couple of hours and my back has been in pain since ~ I am going to see a doctor in the morning.

3 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope everything is ok. Feel better. And let me know if I can do anything for you.

Brittani said...

I love that you keep her contained! we just have to put trash cans on counters and close bathroom doors. :)

Heather said...

bummer! i thought baby bjorn was supposed to be good with preventing back pain! i got a moby wrap for baby #2, i'm curious to see how that goes.