Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here is a photo of Spiderman and Spidergirl...

Ethan carving his pumpkin...

My little girl is growing soooo fast... she says a few words, ball, bir (bird), baby, mom, dada, ma-ma (grandma), belly button (babababa). She has 8 teeth.

This week we moved the kids into the same room and turned Ethan's old room into an official office. I hope to blog more and Ron and I both hope to be able to focus more on LaborLooks. This has been an eventful month and I have some catching up to do... pictures of Katie's 30th & Granny's 70th soon.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such sweet pictures--I have never seen Supergirl before but this one that is wearing cute pink crocs and a sweet pink hair bow is the cutest ever!! I cannot wait to see the office!!

Brittani said...

so excited to see an update! i love it