Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sundays with Grandma

2 months since my last post ~ how does time go by so fast?

Ethan often spends Sundays with Grandma (and Grandpa)... I'm usually sleeping because I worked the night before and Ron spends the day hanging out with Addie (and watching sports). I know Ethan loves his special time with G & G. He usually comes home in one of Uncle Zach's shirts from when Z-Wag was little & he always comes home with a smile on his face.


Addie is so much fun ~ she is learning new words every day, loves to be outside and pick flowers for Mommy, enjoys watching The Jungle Book movie while driving around in Daddy's truck, loves to color in her high chair (and all over the floor in marker the other day - so happy they were washable)... Look at this cute face!



Have a great week ~ I'm off to Las Vegas for a Neonatal-Perinatal Conference tomorrow...

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

man, you have two adorable kiddos! can't wait to see them in 21 DAYS!! yaaaay

Cathy said...

We love our Sundays with Ethan and cannot wait for Addie to join us-- probably should be sooner than later since she is losing interest in NASCAR!! Ha Ha Ha!! Lucky for everyone that Ron loves to clean-huh??

Belle of the Blues said...

Hey Ashley, remember me? It's Chantel, from elementary school. I've been working on scanning in all the old family photos and found you there, so I thought I'd see if I could find you somewhere in the big wide world. My husband and I currently live in Maryland. Hope all is well!