Saturday, August 27, 2011

Family Photo Fun

Some highlights from our Family Photos last weekend... Here is the quick run down of the event. I thought it would be a great idea to take the photos before the rehearsal dinner of our friend's wedding (Eric and Sheri!) We would already be dressed up for the event. I obviously didn't think about the fact that as the Best Man, Ron would be busy all day and I am extremely out of practice as a single mom. On top of this, Addie would not take a nap. This was going to be interesting.

The plan was to meet Melinda at Brix before the dinner and start with pictures of the kids, Ron would meet with us for some quick shots after he finished with the rehearsal. Addie lasted for about 5 minutes with her headband, smiles, etc and then she was completely over it. Ethan lasted about 15 minutes before he was making silly faces. I lasted maybe 20 minutes before I gave up. Lucky for us, Melinda didn't give up. She took beautiful candid photos and even managed to get a "Christmas Card" shot of the entire family! Take a look...


My favorite one of the day!

This is not going so well...

Christmas Card?

So sweet...


and handsome.


All done... Mommy can relax now.

There are so many more great candid shots. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. Thanks Melinda. www.melindakoenphotography.com

1 comment:

Mamawags said...

Adorable!! Your favorite picture is mine too!! :)