Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anaheim Vacation

Addison has recently moved into her own room for sleeping!!! It is working great except for the fact that she shares a room with our computer. When Addie is sleeping is when I have time to blog, pay bills on computer, etc... and I can't because they are in the same room! Looks like I need to do some rearranging and quick!
Here are a few photo favorites from my trip to Anaheim last week for a conference and some fun! Addie, Auntie Devyn and I had a wonderful time. We also got to spend time with extended family (Auntie Barbara, Uncle Bob, Uncle John, and Patty and Steve Pickett)...




3 comments:

Brittani said...

aah! I so wish we could have come. Oh well. next time. The pictures are so cute! I figured you would have had a picture of addie with the basket on her head- but uncle bob with the basket is almost as cute.

Devyn Pickett said...

awww.... WE had SOOO Much fun!!! thanks for bringing me!!!!! love you and miss you guys already see you next week teheheh

Cory and Katie said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Uncle Bob that is.