Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Day of Kindergarten

Ethan's last day of Kindergarten...



Standing on the bench that Uncle Zach built for his Eagle Project (I think... or am I making this up??? I can't remember...)


In front of the West Park Eagles painting...



Ethan had a wonderful year as a PM Kindergartner in Mrs. Schuh's class. I sure love my little guy that is growing up soooo fast. This is the sweet email that we received from Mrs. Schuh this week...

"I give you back your child, the same child you confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give them back reading, writing, pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible, and more mature then they were then.

I give them back reluctantly, for having spent ten months together in the narrow confines of a crowded classroom, we have grown close. We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned, and enriched our lives together this year. Take care of them, for they are precious.

It has been my pleasure and privilege to watch each child's personality unfold day by day and marvel at the splendid miracle of development in each one of them."

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What a sweet letter from Ethan's teacher.....cute pictures and yes Zach built that as his Eagle Project!

Devyn Pickett said...

ya go ethan s!!!