Monday, June 28, 2010

Summertime...

Here are some summer highlights so far!!!
Ethan's cast came off at the start of summer break...

Just in time for some Six Flags fun...

Addison loves to walk & explore (look at this beautiful porch that Uncle Cory & Auntie Katie have...)

Ethan is always being SILLY!

Pool fun at Grandma & Grandpa Great's house... Addie says... thanks Uncle Cory for blowing up my swimming pool and playing with me!

My first pickle and hanging out with Auntie Erin.

My first popsicle from the ice cream man!

We are so excited for a visit soon from our cousins... Ryann & Cara... and excited for Grandma & Grandpa to be staying in town for almost a whole week!

3 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I love those kiddos! And we have been saying this since Scarlett was first born, but we really need to get our girls together. Scarlett LOVES being in the pool. I can't believe Addison is already walking, eating pickles AND popsicles! Lucky, lucky girl.

Brittani said...

That picture of Erin and Addie is precious. I can't wait to see you guys!

Erin and Zach said...

She LOVED that pickle! I had so much fun playing with those stinkers this weekend. I miss them already. You've got some beautiful, happy and healthy kiddos. LOVE you guys