Saturday, July 3, 2010

Addie loves Dean

Addison sure loves Dean... if he is in the room she wants to be right next to him... unless of course she can be playing with Dean's cool baby stuff (& Grandpa).



I need to get some photos of Ethan with Dean. I was lucky enough to babysit Dean while Katie had a dentist apt the other day. Dean slept almost the entire time. I went upstairs to check on Addison while Dean was sleeping in his baby carrier... when I came back down Ethan was sitting right next to him on the floor and slowly rocking his baby carrier. It was adorable. Thanks Erin for sending me the photo below of Dean when he was one day old - handsome little guy!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

sooo sweet. i can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks!!

Erin and Zach said...

such cute pictures! Who could ever resist Dean?? Clearly Addie follows cuteness wherever she goes! Love you guys!