Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big Brother

I'm thinking about My Ethan today... he left just a few hours ago for his 3 week summer visit to his Amanda Mom's house in 29 Palms, CA. It is always hard for me to see him go. He was really excited about his "vacation" this time and that makes me happy. He is such a sweet boy. He noticed I was tearing up as they were all buckled up and just about to pull away from the house, he quickly said "wait... I need to give Ashley something..." he then snagged one of his sister's little toys and handed it to me so I could "remember him". It is sitting on my counter and I will be sure to return it when I go pick him up :-) Ethan has always been a great big brother... The first picture below is Anya, Ethan, Anika & Addison at the Fourth of July parade downtown today...


Addison & Ethan after lunch at Villa Corona earlier this week...


I'm so thankful that this little girl below is mine all year long...

2 comments:

Brittani said...

wow! those girls are so dang cute and getting big! I also LOVE addie's little ponytail! it is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Erin and Zach said...

I know! Those girls are getting so big! I am so happy you don't have to ship Addie off anywhere either. But so glad that Ethan has so many people who love him and am glad he is excited for his vacation :-)

Love you