Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome Home

I am so happy to have my Ethan back home. I was disappointed that I didn't get to take the trip to pick him up last weekend because I was sick... so Addie girl and I stayed home while Ron, Ryann & Cara made the trip down south. They visited Great Grandpa Cochran and GG on the way (for a homemade dinner & visit) where they met up with Brittani and Rich... then had a slumber party at a hotel in Palm Desert and picked up Ethan the next morning. Ron & Ethan stayed another night before heading home to see us girls... Ethan & Addie were soooo excited to see each other (lots of hugging and giggling!!!)
We have had a fun, busy week... including a birthday party for Ethan that I have no pictures from! I have been slacking but mom had her camera and I will have to get some pictures from her to post soon. Until then... here is my handsome boy with one of his first birthday surprises...

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I like your label at the end! We missed you too but I love you and we hope to visit again soon. Ron said Nascar in November?

Cathy said...

Hello....what a sweet picture and he is so cute and come steal my pics whenever!!