Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dressed by Daddy

It is always pretty cute (and entertaining!) when Ron gets Addison dressed. Yesterday was cousin Reese's birthday party and Ron had to work... before he left for work he got Addison ready and put her down for a nap. This is the outfit she was in when she woke up from her nap.


It is a very cute onesie and I love the tights... hmmmm... not sure they go together?!?

After a little Mommy help... she is ready to party!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE! How did I forget to snap any pictures of the birthday girl?!? I guess I was busy watching these two cute kids...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Ethan!! I really do love him even though he's a nugget :)

Cathy said...

Hi cute , cute pictures!!!

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

Direct quote from Craig: "I don't see anything wrong with the first outfit." haha, point proven. :)) She's adorable!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Rob lost the privelege of dressing Scarlett a loooong time ago. Ha!

Unknown said...

Did Ron get his stay home design style from me :) lol

Erin and Zach said...

Haha...oh RON! On another note, they are SO cute. I love them. Love love love. How can it be that Auntie Erin dresses Addie so much better than Ron? He has two kids and she has NONE!

hmmm.
Love you guys...

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Okay... Ron informed me today that he never intended for her to go out of the house wearing those clothes. He just really liked the shirt and couldn't find any matching pants.