Sunday, January 31, 2010

Favorite Things

One of Ethan's favorite things to do is be a super hero (he has 2 red spiderman suits, a black spiderman suit and a batman suit).

I think he is webbing Great Grandpa Cochran in the above photo.

One of Addison's favorite things to do is take a bath.

I had better go to bed... need to run to target early in the morning to buy poster board for Ethan's 100 day project. Also need to get more pictures of Grandma and Grandpa with both of the kids... I wanted to post some photos after my "amazing parents" post and couldn't find very many. Shouldn't be hard to get more of those photos since we see them almost everyday. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Ryann loved this post! Go Spiderman!

Cathy said...

Grandpa Cochran better watch out because Ethan is a man with purpose!! I hear that Grandpa sometimes webs Grandma Dottie!!