Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thoughts about Family... by Ethan


My favorite thing about the holidays is being together with my family. This is a photo that was taken of everyone at Thanksgiving. I went through the photo with Ethan and asked him to tell me what he thinks of when he hears each family member's name... no editing!!!

Uncle Cory - I want to ride bikes with him
Auntie Katie - plays with legos with me
Uncle Zach - he wrestles with me
Auntie Erin - she told me to go to the snow with her
Auntie Devyn - she gives me kisses
Uncle Jason - he rode my roller skates with me
Rich - ryann plays with me
Auntie Brittani - I like her house
Cara - she is a baby like Addie
Ryann - I like to play with Ryann a lot
Grandma - she loves to give me kisses and play with me and gives me toys
Grandpa - go hiking with me
Ashley Mom - she loves me
Daddy - he works a lot with me
Addison - I play with her and laugh with her

You can tell Ethan loves his family too... more to come from hubby's side of the family soon!!! I just need to find a photo of everyone.

4 comments:

Rich said...

soooo sweet!

Erin and Zach said...

YAAAY! So glad you've started a blog! I read brittani's about 5x a day--now I can add yours to the list! Miss you guys already like crazy! And that Ethan is adorable--I definitely told him to come to the snow and see me. i LOVE it...kisses

Auntie Erin

Mamawags said...

I'm so excited you have a blog too!! I love keeping up with everyone, my kids love it too. Ethan and Addie are adorable...who wouldn't want to see lots of pics of them??!!! (Of course, you and Ron can be in the pictures too :)

Cathy said...

I will love that little guy forever. He has my heart!